1. What’s his name? Chad!
2. How long have you been dating? One year and three months.
3. Can you tell him anything? I tell him everything and anything.
4. What’s his favorite color? Red!
5. When is his birthday? July 25, 1990.
6. How old will he be turning? 22:)
7. How much do you see each other? We’ve together since the beginning of our relationship.
8. On a scale of 1-10, How much do you like him? 1,000,000
9. Do you love him? With all my heart.
10. What’s his full name, first/middle/last. Chad Allen Hogan.
11. Have you ever been to the movies with him? All the time.
12. What movie did you see? We’ve seen almost everything. Our last movie we saw together was Immortals.
13. Name a memory you shared with him? We spent all last summer ditching work and summer so we could drive two hours to go fishing at three in the morning!
14. Have you met his parents? Oh yes.
15. Has he met your parents?
16. How many siblings does he have? Yup.
17. Have you kissed him in the rain? I’ve kissed him everywhere:)
18. Can he make you in the best mood EVER? Most truely.
19. What’s his moms name? Missy.
20. Is he funny? He’s funny most of the time, he’s even funnier when HE thinks he’s being funny.
21. Name his favorite quote? “TOUCHDOWN!!!!”
22. What is his favorite thing to do? Watch football, go fishing, hang out at home.
23. Does he have any pets? We have one dog, named Chief.
24. What does he want to name his kids, when he’s older? Boy, Carmine. Girl, Michelle.
25. Someone hits you, What does he do? Beats some ass.
26. Do you hold hands often? All the time:)
27. Does he cuss? All the time.
28. Does he have a job? He’s a full time student!
29. Do you hug him alot? Every chance that I can get.
30. Does your family like him? They love him.
I got all crazy with this weight loss stuff before I realized I have no scale! So my weight loss adventure will officially begin on Friday. Thank the Lord. I just really did not feel motivated to start just yet because I had no scale to tell me I’m doing a good job! I have, however, been eating my weight in veggies. I ate the most bland Kellogs cereal ever and I can’t even remember how many soups I’ve ate. Haha.